St Catherines B&B is a family run Bed and Breakfast located 5km from Westport and 2km from Westport Country Lodge. All rooms have hair dryers,TV's, tea and coffee on arrival. It is an non smoking house.
- Family Friendly B&B.
- Tea / Coffee on Arrival.
- 3 double rooms ensuite.
- TV Lounge.
- Extensive Breakfast Menu.
- Garden for Visitors Use.
- Private Car Park.
- Climbing the pilgrimpath to the summit of Croagh Patrick.
- You can take long walks or cycling throughout the countryside: The Western Way South ends in Westport and there are many coast and forest trails close by.
- Angling and fishing: Mayo boasts some of the best Salmon & Trout fishing in Europe and the B&B is close to Kinlooley Lough.
- Deap sea angling boats leave from Westport Harbour.
- Surfing and windsurfing are 20 minutes away on beautiful blue flag beaches.
- In Westport there are 4 swimming pools and leisure centers.
- 2 good horse riding stables are close by.
- The great western Greenway from Westport to Achill
- Westport is a golfer's paradise: There are numerous 18 hole, 9 hole and par 3 courses in the area.
- To take full advantage to visit the breathtaking surroundings (Connemara is 25 minutes away).
- Round Towers (Aghagower, Turlough)
- Abbeys ( Cong, Ballintubber, Burrishule, Inishmaine, Moyne, Rosserk, Straide)
- The Knock Shrine, one of the greatest Marian shrines in the world (40 minute drive)
- Ashford Castle, where Ireland's only falconry is located.
- Ferry boats from Louisbourgh to Clare Island.
- Céide Feilds, the oldest known field system in the world
- Foxford Woolen Mills & Visitors Centre
- Museums: (Michael Davitt, Kiltimagh, Museum of Country Life)